Sunday, February 19, 2006

PJ's, Duke Boys, and Cleaning


This weekend has consisted of mainly 3 things.........the first 2 are my PJ's and The Dukes of Hazzard. About a year ago KAL introduced me to the Dukes. I hadn't watched them as a kid. But I had heard plenty of things about them. So when he brought over the boxed set of the 1st season last winter, I was hooked immediatly. When the 2nd season came out, he was at Best Buy that day, and the same for season 3. For Christmas I unwrapped season 4 (I know it was one of those gifts that he really bought for "us" or maybe just him) and we finished that one Friday evening. So yesterday we ventured out in the 8 degrees that it was outside to get season 5. The 3rd part of the weekend is the cleaning. Today I woke up with motivation to clean and organize (translation: everything will end up in the dumpster). The Dukes are playing on my DVD player, I'm comfy in my favorite clothes, and with the faint sound of Kenny's snore drifting up from the depths of the couch, I'm in that cleaning mode. Look out dumpster, here I come!!! (in my jamies)

No comments: