Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th of July


We spent the weekend at Kenny's family lake house. It was soooooo relaxing. I took my fun books and my college books and read both, okay, I really only read the fun ones, but you know how that is! We spent hours and hours doing NOTHING sitting on the deck and the pontoon (sp?) boat. Including in the festivities were 3 days of fireworks and firecrackers from neighbors, playing catch, learning to play golf, and fishing. Kenny and his nephews did the fishing while I relaxed on the boat. When we came home last night, it hit me just how much I needed to get away. It's been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long since we got away like that. Here are a few pics from the weekend. Hope everyone had a great 4th!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. PS LOVE the fireworks pics!

Tasha said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. PS LOVE the fireworks pics!

Lindsey said...

The fireworks pic, unfortunetly, are not mine. I wish they were!! I just needed some "uummph" for that batch of pics because, afterall, it was the 4th of July!