Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thirteen Thursday


I got this idea from my best blogging buddy Tasha.....it's called Thirteen Thursday. Here goes.

13 Reasons to Avoid Masters Class Homework Today

1. It's a beautiful day outside....rare for SE Michiganders.

2. Kenny's out of town, so someone needs to do his share of procrastinating while he's gone.

3. I already worked today...summer school from 9am-noon.

4. I worked out after summer school: treadmill for 30 and swimming for 30.

5. Hello, nap time?

6. It's not due till Wednesday at midnight.

7. My new camera will be here (I'm really reaching on this one).

8. I'm waiting for 2 phone calls.

9. I have to watch and return the 2 movies I rented by midnight or I'll get a late fee.....again.

10. I need to catch up on scrapbooking.

11. There are a few closets I could clean out.

12. I could go and hang out with my friend Mary who is also a teacher and has the time off, who should also be doing her masters class homework.

13. Manicure and pedicure?

Are any of these really valid?? I don't care. I'm not doing the work. Just not doing it.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I thik these are all valid reasons, NOT to do anything. My favorite excuse is #5

Brandi1977 said...

All seem like good reasons to me :)