Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Drama

WARNING: CONTENT CONTAINS SWEAR WORDS AND BITCHING!

First things first. School started last week, and my class is still the bomb. I'm really lovin this group of kids and where I am in my teaching career. Year 5 has been nothing but good to me thus far.

Second-Classes for my masters degree have started up again. I would really like to know who the jackass is that decided it was a good idea to start/have things due AT THE SAME TIME THAT TEACHERS ARE ADJUSTING TO A NEW SCHOOL YEAR!! (letters are in all caps because I'm PISSED) Ugh is all I can say now. Ugh.

Third-The Drama. The drama at my work between a few colleagues is complete bullshit. I thought I was done with high school about 10 years ago...guess I was wrong. Some of us got a little bit older over the summertime, and some of THEM decreased in age...like to about 14. I cannot go into details here, but let me just say that the second I start to feel like I've made headway with my students and their immature behavior (yes, it happens), the adults I work with make the kids look good. I swear, sometimes I think the students should be teaching the adults how to act and get along.

I promise my next post with be a fun one. I'll be over this by tomorrow. I really will. But right now, I feel like my blood is boiling.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there!

Tan said...

Aww man, I know about the workplace drama! I am so glad I now work from home!! Don't ya just wish you could send those colleagues to the principal's office???!

Lindsey said...

I totally wish I could do that Tee...it would feel so good!

Brandi1977 said...

SOrry about the drama!

I hope things get better soon!

Lindsay said...

SO SORRY ~EY!
Do you work with all Women? That is something I could NEVER do!
My best girl friend is a teacher and I hear all her school drama all the time... her school only has 2 men onthe payroll. WOW~
I wish and pray taht it will get better
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!