Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy 60th Anniversary!



My grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary a week ago. Can you imagine? 60 years? How wonderful. I have been blessed to have 2 sets of grandparents that met (and exceeded) that rich landmark. I don't think too many people can say that!

My grandparents, C & B, have had a love-filled marriage, are still inseparable, and still hold hands!

Congratulations Grandma & Grandpa! I love you!
To see the rest of the party pictures, go here.

3 comments:

Tan said...

Oh man, 60 years!!! Handsome Hubby and I will be lucky if we see just 16 years. Congrats to your grandparents...what an accomplishment!

Lindsay said...

HOW WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are adorbale!

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures of your grandparents, L. I love the wedding photo especially.

Haven't been around in awhile due to business, the scopes, etc. I'll be back more now that is all over with!