Sunday, September 03, 2006

SUNday

Wow. Today was supposed to be a raining, dreary day, and it turned out to be wonderful! Surprise surprise! I designated today to be the cleaning day around here. Kenny promptly left to run errands and work. Perfect timing? One might say that. I actually do much better with cleaning, throwing away, and organizing when he's NOT here, believe it or not. So that's just what I did. Mentally, I need things to be clean, put away, and organized to start the new school year with kids on Tuesday. If it's not, I get anxiety about it. Wierd? Yes. Normal for me? Yes. I'm always like this. So my clothes are clean and put away, and the place is clean, and when Kenny comes home I'll have to follow him around and pick up his messes so it can just stay clean until at least Tuesday. That will make me feel good. And, yes, I already have my outfit picked out for the first day. I know it's ridiculus, as I'm only a few years shy of 30 and what I wear on the first day of school shouldn't matter....but it so does! Enough rambling. Enjoy the sun if you have it, and if you don't, enjoy something today, whether it's cleaning, time with a loved one, time alone, a vacation, or whatever it is. Just ENJOY.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Good luck at school on Tuesday.