Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Five for Five

LindsAY from My Splatter Painted Life tagged me. It's been a while, but here goes.



1) Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally?

Sit in a quiet place and look out the window at the fall leaves.

Check my email.

Call a family member.

Read a few pages in my current bedside book.

Take a nap.


2) Five Dollars to spend right now. How or where would you spend it?

Big pack of gum.

Slurpee.

Getting pics developed at Costco from my digital camera.

1/5 tank of gas.

Couple of greeting cards.

3) Five Items in your house you could part with right now?

Old magazines, taking up space.

College posters (rolled up in the closet).

Old blanket (I NEVER use it anymore).

Kenny's candy.

The palm tree (it's real, and it's a pain in the ass).

4) Five Items in your house you absolutely, positively could never part with?

The Hamster.

Our Computer.

Picture Albums.

My Aunt's Pearl Earrings.

My Promise Ring.

5) Five Words you love?

Baby.

Iloveyou.

Weekend.

Vacation.

Sleep.



5 people I will tag...

Redneck Mommy

Double Duty

As The World Turns

Giving Mommy

Starting Over Again

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

YAY I love your answers!! and your Wordless WED. pic is GREAT!