Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday Blues


Okay, so, today sucked. It just seemed like I was racing the clock, from the time I woke up (LATE) till now, and I'm still trying to get everything that I want to do DONE before I hit the hay. Not gonna happen. Not even close. My problem? I can't say no to ANYONE. Not even Kenny. Ever. And the other problem? Schoolwork with a capital S.

So to make myself feel better, we're going to work out tonight. And go swimming too, and then the hottub, and lastly, the sauna room to break up the congestion in my chest. And when we get home, I hope to the heavens above that I'm too tired to do any work. Cause I'm sick of it!!

I hope everyone else had a better Monday than I have. All I can say is that I'm glad it's almost over. Bring on Tuesday! I knew I would find something good in today....

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh Linz, I am so sorry you had a BAD day!
I hope your Tues. is off to a better start!
I have a little video of my monday.. it may make you smile!
Take care!

Unknown said...

Well, it is late Tuesday now... How was today?