Sunday, November 19, 2006

Word Beads

Word Meme!!
I got this idea from a fellow blogger. Check out the website and give it a try.
The mission is to string the words below with other words of your choosing to fashion a sentence, several sentences, a paragraph, several paragraphs, a poem, or even a short story.
~Slogan~
~Acronym~
~Stochastic~
~Ancient~
~Circumscription~
The stochastic circumscription made with yellow rope around the crumbling, ancient stadium was covered in grafitied slogans and gang acronyms.

3 comments:

Mary-LUE said...

Great job! I've done Word Beads the last two weeks and actually created two paragraphs that are part of the same story.

Um... with this week's words I don't think it will be possible to continue my story. But I will do what I can.

Have a great week!

T. said...

Good Lord. You just made me look up two words to know what the hell your sentence meant.

Good job.

Now, I'm off to slink into cyberspace, where I can be an anonymous, illiterate idiot!

Tasha said...

Very good!