Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Meme

St. Nick
Thanks Tee for this meme!!
Egg nog or hot chocolate? Egg nog!
Does Santa wrap presents or simply leave them open under the tree? He used to do ALL the wrapping. Not anymore though. I think I might hire him again when we have babies.
Do you decorate with colored or white lights? Colored.
Do you hang mistletoe? I wish!
When do you put up Christmas decorations? As soon as I'm allowed to!
What is your favorite holiday dish, excluding desserts? Stuffing.
What is your favorite childhood holiday memory? Walking with my mom, dad, and my brother to our woods to find the perfect tree every year, watching my dad cut it down, yelling TIMBER, and then taking turns pulling the tree back to the house on the sled. Priceless memories. Some of the VERY best I have.
How and when did you find out Santa wasn't real? I was about ten years old, and I FORCED my mom to tell me the truth.
How do you decorate your tree? TONS of colored lights, ornaments from my childhood and ones that Kenny and I have bought together, as well as some very pretty ones my dad bought for me a few years back.
"Snow: Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT!!!!
Do you know how to ice skate? Once upon a time, and then an ankle was busted. So, no.
What was your favorite gift ever? Either the Barbie Dream House (1980's), my Pound Puppy (the 1980's again), or my sewing maching....it's a toss-up.
What is the most important thing at the holidays? Remembering past Christmases and being with loved ones.
What is your favorite holiday dessert? Frosted sugar cookies....yum!
What is your favorite tradition? Listening to Christmas music while relaxing at home.
What tops your tree? An antique star/snowflake with tiny pink lights....very pretty!
Do you prefer to give or receive gifts? To give them....and like Tee said, especially if the gift is perfect for the person receiving it.
What is your favorite Christmas song? Anything with Bing!
Candy Canes -- Yum! or Yuck? Nice to look at, but not a fan of eating them.

No comments: