Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thirteen Things I Found While Packing!!
1. My Tigers hats (ignore the dust)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2. Quite possibly the funniest book ever published
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3. A TV!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
4. MANY black flip flops
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
5. Old cell phones
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
6. Antique doll house Kenny bought me last summer (I had the same one as a kid, and it brought back so many fun memories, I had to have it)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
7. My beloved Bronco hat
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
8. The "goodbye" book made by the kids in the class where I student taught back in the day
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
9. The mess the hamster made when Kenny "accidentally" let him get out (yes, that's a packaged tampon in the corner that Sparky dragged in there too)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
10. My college backpack....I actually need this for my field trip with the kids on Thursday!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
11. Book on CD that I never finished listening to last summer
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
12. Ruined luggage....the hamster again....see why I hate it when he gets out? The only place the rat chewed was THROUGH THE ZIPPER!! I hope his teeth are dull now! This was expensive luggage and now it's in the dumpster!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
13. A headband I bought to "try out" about 2 years ago...I guess I could have smiled, but this picture really captured my mood last night....tired.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love that last one!! I really love headbands right now. AND I think they are "in", so I am in luck.

You found lots of stuff. I always let my kids use the old cell phones to play with. They love it.

Lori said...

ok - you FOUND a tv? How do you find a tv? ha! I love it! :-)

Anonymous said...

Headbands are definately "in" right now, but I'm not on board. I just don't look good in them. LOL Kinda fun getting to find all that lost stuff! That's always kinda fun!

Lindsay said...

You are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
I lvoe your face in the last one... and I agree with Anna Headbands are so in right now!
I HATE MOVING!

Tasha said...

I LOVE the book...send me the book!