Wednesday, November 07, 2007

BS Meetings

I despise staff meetings. Anything that needs to be said can be PUT IN A MEMO. Why is that so hard to understand?? NO ONE wants to wave goodbye to 20 children after 8 hours with them and then go sit in an hour-plus meeting about NOTHING. N O T H I H G. It's so ridiculus. I know that there are things that need to be gone over, discussed, so on, but come on, the mundane crap that every already knows?? Not necessary. The lecture on teachers not being dressed to the nines (oh yeah, we are expected to look like business professionals) isn't needed for the whole staff...how about addressing THE PERSON WHO DOESN'T FOLLOW THE DRESS CODE. Uh. Let me at the job. Just let me at it. Meetings like that wouldn't exist EVER! One more day of work this week and then a three day weekend. Thank goodness because I need that little break mentally. Happy Hump Day.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I totally feel ya on this one! Although, I have to admit that my new school is really good about NOT having too many meetings. My last school would meet for EVERYTHING!! urgh!

Tasha said...

I hate meetings too.