Friday, July 09, 2010

The Poop Spot

It's taken me a couple weeks to figure out Carson's fascination with the corner of the livingroom behind the rockers. He hangs out there every morning for about 10 minutes. At first I thought it was the socket and the plug covers that intruiged him, and then I thought it was the physical act of making the rocking chair rock that he liked. I even thought maybe it was the cold air that comes out of the vent. And then it hit me......he's pooping. Every day at that time, behind the rocking chair. And he does like his privacy too! Now that I know what he's doing, I giggle at him and talk to him while he's pooping, and he crabs at me. So I know my boy digs that privacy when he's in his poop spot!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Ha! As long as he doesn't pull his diaper down, you are good!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That's hilarious! Maybe you should put a potty chair over there to remind him.

Nah...just laugh and carry onb.