Monday, April 24, 2006

Bye Bye Boys





I'm sad. I recently found out that my favorite band EVER, Aerosmith (you can stop laughing now), has canceled the rest of their tour. Steve Tyler's voice gave out after 40+ years of screeching. I think Kenny and I have been to 4 Aerosmith concerts and I've met everyone except Tyler, and Kenny has met all including Tyler. I'm still getting over the fact that he went to their hotel in December WHILE I WAS STILL AT WORK. Ugh. I forgave him though because had he not gone while I was working, he never would have got to meet Steve Tyler, so I got over it quickly. Kenny pulled his truck up to the curb, got out with his camera and there was Tyler doing a photo shoot in the middle of a minor snow storm. Kenny snapped a shot of Tyler and then the real photographer yelled at him. Tyler told the photographer to shut up and invited Kenny to take a couple more shots. As if that wasn't enough, after the photo shoot, Tyler came up to Kenny's truck and knocked on the window (he touched MY window!) and asked him if he wanted to take more pictures of him. I think I will always be jealous of Kenny's experience. Anyway, th picture that Kenny took are the ones with snow, and the other two are just a couple of my favorite from their sites. Since Aerosmith may never tour again, I will treasure these pictures always. ***sigh***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww!