Saturday, April 22, 2006

Home + Clutter = Allergies


I hate clutter. I always have. That's not to say that it doesn't exist here where I live. It's here, but I still can't stand it. Since I've been feeling better, I've started to de-clutter my place. There are no longer things on top of things. And I plan on it staying that way. I accidentally came across this article and it made me feel very good about de-cluttering because the article says that clutter can lead to aggrivated allergies. That is the best reason I've ever heard to THROW THINGS AWAY!!! Read it for yourself at http://www.clickondetroit.com/seenon4/8489091/detail.html. GO SPRING CLEAN YOUR PLACE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you. I am a declutter freak. If I have to much clutter around here I feel dirty! Have you heard of the flylady? Search it online she is awesome!