Sunday, June 04, 2006

IKEA


It's finally here!! The new IKEA store is finally here!! I have never bought anything from the store, but I've looked for countless hours, milling over furniture and just plain dreaming of our house and how we will fill it. Tomorrow is the first day people can "get in line" for the grand opening on June 8th. I guess the first X-amount of customers in the door get a free chair or something, so you know there will be the insane die hards lining up for 3 days starting tomorrow! Hey, if I didn't have to work, I just might do it. Check out this website for a virtual tour http://info.ikea-usa.com/IKEAVirtualTour/?store=canton. In a few short days, I won't need a virtual tour. I'll have the real thing!! Woo-hoo!! This is perfect timing as everyone around here is getting over the "awful-ness" of the end of the Pistons' this season. Don't even get me started on that. I'm just happy that there's something to occupy my mind and probably countless other people's minds too. I wonder if Tasha over at http://cheeka-beeka.blogspot.com/ will be making a shopping trip to the new IKEA?

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I will definetly have to stop in once I move into my new house!

Anonymous said...

Make the dollars. Spend the dollars.........but not at some glorified flea market.

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»