Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday Moans

Okay I want to start something new here....it's called the Monday Moans. Here goes:

My Monday Moans

1. It's too frigging hot!

2. It's too humid too!

3. I have too many unfinished projects that I don't know where to start!

4. Tomorrow is the first day of August....where has the summer gone already?

5. I have only lost 2 pounds this summer....2 POUNDS!

6. My hamster is very old and sick:(

7. Gas is too expensive!

8. We haven't gone camping yet this summer due to the heat.

9. I need a swimming pool at my place!

10. The laundry NEVER ends!

I tag Tasha, Brandi (I know you already posted today), Niki, Lisa to do it too!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi... Clicked on your link from your comment over at Redneck Mommy. I keep checking in on her and am concerned like everyone else.

I kind of laughed when I saw this post today. First, because Monday Moans is very apropos. I could relate to many of your moans. Second, because I did a new meme today, too!

Well, it was nice visiting you today! Have a great week.

Lisa said...

I prmoise to post next time you ask but I never got around to posting my monday moans. They might look somewhat like yours though as far as the heat goes.
givingmommy.typepad.com

The other me said...

Hey is I tell you that here, in the ~UK gas is now $7.54 a gallon, do you feel better? Sheesh, I can't afford the gas to get to the gas station anymore! The humidity is up to 90% some days, too hot to walk and NO AIR CONDITIONING in this country.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Helen