Friday, August 18, 2006

Couldn't Resist This...

Well, I had a couple different things to blog about, but this took the cake.

I know, I know, most people put pictures of their kids on their blog, but since I don't have any yet (except you Kenny!), I will put pictures of my 6-week-old hamster Sparky. So this is a cute picture, right? Wait, there's more.....

Sparky picked up my ring!!! I couldn't even believe what I was seeing. Total cuteness. And just when I thought I had seen it all.....

He starts nibbling on it!! I was in pieces watching this. It was too hard to take the picture, so Kenny had to take it. What a stitch. Imagine how crazy I'll go when we have real babies.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

soooooooooooooo cute! great pics too, you must have an awesome camera!

Brandi1977 said...

LOL He is a cutie :)

Tasha said...

Animals are babies too. Sparky is so cute.

Terri B. said...

OK, so this is the cutest thing I've seen all month. I LOVE these pics!

Unknown said...

Babies, hamsters... what's the difference? I've put a few pics of the guinea pigs up on our site along with kids pics. And, if I still had a dog, it would be a complete blow out. Animals are the best.

It really is an adorable picture. How big is he? It looks like he is just a few inches long. Sweetness.