Monday, August 07, 2006

Happiness Is....


I got this idea from Tee-Tee of 2 T's in a Tub:

Do a post focusing on happiness each day in August. You can post about the things that make you happy or you can post about the things that made you smile every day of the month. Since I've missed August 1st-6th so far, I'll make up for them today. This should be a great way to focus on positive things rather than negative things, an act I always need help doing. I challenge anyone else who reads this to try it too, even if you have to play a little bit of catch-up! Here goes:

August Blogging Challenge: Happiness Is!
This is what made me happy on:

Tuesday, August 1st: Getting a massage...ahhhh....

Wednesday, August 2nd: Spending time with my brother Mark.

Thursday, August 3rd: Staying home for once!

Friday, August 4th: Sewing for many hours, out to dinner with my man :)


Saturday, August 5th: Bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, 1 man on, Tigers down 3-2, Pudge steps up to the plate and nails a homer, Tigers win again!!

Sunday, August 6th: Successful auction for family friend:)

and today:
Monday, August 7th: Spending a few hours with a long-time friend.

No comments: