Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Summer's Slip-Slidin' Away


The last 3 days have been a blur! Getting ready to start school again is never a quick thing, but the last 3 days have done by so fast and there is still so much more to do. I don't think the work ever ends! Today I almost took a nap in my classroom at one point, that's how pooped I was from all the running around and getting things ready. I have a nice new community circle carpet, nice and fluffy, and it looked mighty comfy right about 3 o'clock this afternoon....no one would have ever known!

I'm sure that everyone who reads this blog is sick of hearing about me going back to school. Sorry! I will talk about something else. Labor Day Weekend. Anyone doing anything exciting? We wanted to go to the U.P. but I don't want to go that far now this close to school. I want to spend this 4 day weekend relaxing cause I won't be coming up for air again until Thanksgiving, so being in the car a whole day there and a whole day home doesn't seem appealing! We will, however, be going to the lake house I think. There's no computer, but I can still do some school work (my masters classes just started again too) and be on/in the water. THAT sounds perfect. I'd love to hear what everyone else's plans are if they have already made them!

I really will post the finished pictures tomorrow...I promise:)

2 comments:

Tan said...

My Labor Day plans? Well my big exciting weekend consists of cleaning out closets on Saturday, sleeping in on Sunday, and working on Monday. Is this what middle age is like? hahaha
Have a good weekend!

Tasha said...

We are having our 1st cook out in our new house this weekend, wish you could be there!

Have fun this weekend!