Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast #112

I found a new (to me) meme to participate in from Tee.
Sounds yummy!! (haha-I know I'm corny)
The original post is found here.

Appetizer: Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?
A little each day playing with kids at recess, but REAL working out, I haven't in a few weeks. Bad bad me.

Soup: If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?
Go-Go-Gadget's Girlfriend
Salad: Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.
Family Ties
Main Course: If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?
More stuff for my classroom...what else?
Dessert: Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?
Neutral shades and BLACK....makes it real easy to match outfits for work!

No comments: