Sunday, September 17, 2006

S-Words


I got tagged (well, sort of) by Lindsay over at My Splatter Painted Life. She didn't really tag anyone, just said whoever wanted to do this should. She gave me five words and I am to type the first thing that pops in my head for each. No cheating, which means no thinking about the words! Here goes:



1.Super: Size....things we should NOT be eating!

2.Sleep: In! I love sleeping in way too much!

3.Screen: Saver....mine is a picture of the sky that I took this summer.

4.Smile: Pretty....I guess I just hear people say smile pretty for the camera.

5.Soap: Opera....no idea why I'm thinking of this....maybe I miss Days of Our Lives?

I'm not tagging anyone either, just do it if you want to!!! It's actually kinda fun. Happy Sunday. Enjoy the day. In Michigan, it's beautiful and sunny, and a little warm. And it smells like fall's coming. Love it.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

GREAT answers!
I LOVE that you thought Super Size!
hahahaaa
when I wrote it I was thinking od Super Tropers ?? dunno why
:)

Redneck Mommy said...

I just did this in Lindsay's comments.

And I am ashamed that you did it much more creatively than me.

Hanging my head in shame now...