Saturday, September 16, 2006

Peaceful



I know I keep writing about my feet, so I'll just give a brief update: My feet are in heaven right now. They had a bubble bath and spa last night, complete with a pedicure and lots of lotion, and then put up on tons of pillows for rest. They are lovin me right now, and they sit happily atop my favorite fip flops. To them, it's the epitomy of heaven. Can't say I blame 'em!

Today is one of those Saturdays that I just love. I don't have any pressing work for my masters classes due, only a little bit of lesson planning due on Monday, and Kenny is busy doing a charity auction this evening, so he's getting ready right now. I have the day to myself. I ran a couple of errands, grabbed lunch, sewed buttons on the sleeve of Kenny's sports coat, and after he leaves, I'll clean & vacuum, laundry, dishes, maybe a shower, and relax. Just the kind of Saturday I love. No where to be at a certain time, and nothing I absolutely HAVE to have done for Monday (save lesson plans). And to top it all off, the weather isn't hot like they said it would be. It was supposed to be like 80 degrees today. I don't want anymore of that weather. I'm all about the cool, beautiful, fresh fall weather we are easing into. It's so nice to not be rushing around, trying to sift through traffic and worrying about being late to something. What a peaceful day.

2 comments:

Tan said...

I love this time of year. I'm really looking forward to Fall and the cooler weather. I love a cool Saturday with no pressing to do. Sleep late, leisure brunch, maybe some shopping (for shoes?) and a cozy evening at home in front of the television with the one you love. Perfect.

Lindsay said...

Oh LUCKY feet!!!
I wanna bubble bath!
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE Fall! besides the allergies that come along with the changing trees and falling leaves!