Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another Meme Thing

1. Where were you 1 hour ago? Still at work, trying to leave.
2. When is the last time you filled up your gas tank? This morning!!
3. What is the most amount of money you've spent in one store? $250....guess I’m afraid to spend big amounts alone.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yup, a crayola marker (the one I grade papers with at home).
5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Sunday with Kenny.
6. Are you wearing socks right now? Trouser socks...do they count?
7. Do you have a car worth over $50,000? Hmph. No.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Last week to see my grandparents.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No.
10. Are you popular? Only with my students.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Grape Fanta....I was desperate.
12. What was the last thing you mailed in the mail? Birthday cards.
13. Do you wash your car? Sometimes, I really perfer to do it myself instead of driving through one, but there aren’t any around here like that.
14. Last fast food you ate? Grilled chicken salad.
15. Where were you last week at this time? Same place I am now!
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes, a couple of new sweaters.
17. What bank do you use? Credit Union
18. Do you own any land? Not yet
19. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? Successful
20. Your dream vacation? Carribean
21. Last boat ride you went on? Pontoon boat at the lake house.
22. How old are your parents?50’s
23. Are you in love? Yup.
24. Do you have any single friends? Yes.
25. Last play you saw? The Wizard of Oz last spring.
26. Have you been to New York? YES! I’ve been there twice and it was FAB-U-LOUS!!
27. What are your plans for tonight? Relax, swimming, school work.
28. Last concert you went to? Aerosmith last week.
29. Next trip you are going to take? Haven’t figured that one out yet!
30. Ever go to camp? Yes.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yes.
32. What is your current GPA? 4.0 Baby!
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Yes, JLo’s stuff.
34. Are you hungry? Yes, it’s dinner time!
35. Where is your best friend located? THEY are all here in the same state as I am, finally!
36. Do you own a cowboy hat? NO.
37. Do you have a tan? Lost it about a month ago.
38. How old do you want to be when you have kids? I was hoping to be done by 30, but it’s not looking like that will happen. Maybe 32.
39. Do you collect anything? Kenny’s crap, and when he’s not looking, I throw it away. Really, I collect frogs (not real ones) and Charlie Brown stuff.
40. Is this quiz annoying? No, it keeps my mind going.
41. Last time you got pulled over? Over 2 ½ years ago, AND the tickets were just removed and
my insurance dropped SO MUCH!
42. Ever been arrested? No.
43. Been to Mexico for Spring Break? No.
44. Do you like hot sauce? No. I HATE hot things.
45. Last time you sang Karaoke? A couple years back, and I was TERRIBLE!!

I TAG: Anyone who wants to do it!

1 comment:

Tan said...

I played, I played!