Thursday, October 05, 2006

So sad

Here I am, sitting at my computer, emersed in masters work, seeing no light at the end of the tunnel of websites and books and so called "scholarly journals." I feel guilty even clicking on blogs, and twice as guilty typing on my own. But I just had too. Ya see, I love to blog and hang out with my blog buddies through our blogs, and with this much work, I haven't been able to do that for over a week now. I work all day and come home and start my own class work. Ugh. It never ends. Well, not 'till after Thanksgiving. And then I'm taking a break from it, 'cause let's face it, it's NO FUN. So here's my secret indugence tonight.....my blog, and your's. Happy Thursday. Happy Almost Friday. And maybe, just maybe, I can do a real post this weekend. Oooooh, I hope so!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

While we all miss your presence in the blog'verse, I'm sure everyone understands your dilemma. Get to us when you can, we'll be waiting!

Tasha said...

We do miss you, but as your friends we understand that somethings come 1st. Like school kids home...so we will be here waiting for you :)