Sunday, October 01, 2006

Where Have I Been??

Wow, it's been a whole week since I posted!!! Bad bad Lindsey!! Things have been so fast-paced and busy lately. I can't believe another week has gone by again. I have been working with Kenny for the last couple of Saturdays, so my weekends have been reduced to 1 day, and today we spent with my family (I'll post about it later this week), and on the way home stopped for groceries, but now it's 7am and here I am with cleaning and laundry still piled up. Can I get a maid please?? I really want to be able to watch Desperate Housewives at 9pm!!

I hope everyone has had a good weekend, with relaxation the whole time!! I will try to post more this week.

3 comments:

Redneck Mommy said...

Welcome back.

I need a diversion. Post more this week. I'm begging.

I'm sooooo sick of whiney, pathetic, sick men, (whom I adore.)

I hope you have a good week!

Marissa said...

Welcome back! Did you watch the desperate wives? What did ya think? I'm ridiculously obsessed with that show. :)

Lindsay said...

hiyya! I had been missin' you!
I am glad you are back....