Thursday, November 30, 2006


Here are thirteen activities my students were doing in class WITH THEIR HANDS!!
(only because I can't post their cute little faces....sigh....)
1. Sharpening a Pencil

 Sharpening Pencils


2. Reading

Reading


3. Typing

Typing


4. Teacher & Student

 Teacher and Student


5. Math

Math


6. Dinosaurs

 Dinosaurs


7. Legos

Legos


8. Puzzle

Puzzle


9. Coloring

Coloring


10. Memory Game

Memory Game


11. Sewing

Sewing


12. Jacks

Jacks


13. Doorknob

Doorknob

4 comments:

Tan said...

My first comment is: I love it!! Great idea!!

And my second comment is: Got Lysol? hehee

And my last comment is: I wanna be in your class!!

Happy Thursday!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures. They are really great.

NaBloPoMo is finally over! I hope to be back to more regular commenting now!

Tasha said...

What a great idea for a TT..I love it!

Lindsay said...

what a cute TT
I love it, one of my favorites EVER!