Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A-Z of Me
I was tagged by Lindsay!!!
A - Available/Single? Taken and in love!
B - Best Friend? They know who they are!!
C- Cake or Pie? Pie, yummy.
D - Drink Of Choice? Water with lemon and I eat the lemon too.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My car.
F - Favorite Color? It's a tossup between purple and green.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy bears. I miss them at the movies!
H - Hometown? (born in) Onsted, Michigan
I - Indulgence? Hershey ANYTHING.
J - January Or February? February....Valentine's Day and my mom & Grandma's birthday
K - Kids & Their Names? 1 hamster...Sparky, and 21 cute little 6 & 7 year olds at work!
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Love (duh!)
M - Marriage Date? Soon
N- Number Of Siblings? 1 brother, 2 step-sisters, 1 step-brother
O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges
P - Phobias/Fears? Climbing up high places
Q - Favorite Quote? "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky
R - Reason to Smile - Hearing Kenny's keys in the door.
S - Season? Fall
T - Tag Four People? Nah....
U - Unknown Fact(s) About Me? I am the wicked witch from 5-7am. And, my closets are really messy, despite being obsessive with cleaning.
V - Vegetable you don't like? Brussel Sprouts
W - Worst Habit? Being obsessive with cleaning and then messing it up.
X - X-rays You've Had Recently...None!
Y - Your Favorite Food? Mexican, same as Lindsay and Lori
Z - Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

WHen is your b-day?
Mine is the 16th of Dec.