Friday, December 22, 2006

Relaxation....at last........

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

The first day of Christmas Vacation. What to do with myself?? I actually set my alarm and got up at 9am to work out. Then I'm going to get a massage. I used to get them often, not anymore though, so I'm treating myself. Too bad vacation doesn't last forever.

I thought I was done Christmas shopping, but I remembered that I have one gift left to find. And it's a hard one to locate too. I can't tell you what it is because the person that asked for it is reading this blog, so I'll have to save the story until after Christmas.

Have a great Friday!!

I already miss my students. Does that explain what a great class I have this year?

1 comment:

Tasha said...

What a sweet teacher you are..I had to venture out in the stores today....CRAZY!