Saturday, December 23, 2006

Scavenger Hunt Photo: Lines

PicHunter
The LINES of a rainbow.....
rainbow
I was on my way to my mom's house today, about an hour drive, and it was raining. I see the sun come through the clouds on my left, and somehow, I notice this beautiful rainbow on my right. I'm not sure what made me glance to my right, but I did, and there was the rainbow. It's been such a long time since I saw one, and I actually said outloud, "Oh my god it's so pretty!" No one was there to hear it, but I really did say it! Crazy how one minute it's raining hard, skies are all gloomy, and the next minute the sun peeks out from the clouds and there's a rainbow. It was an unexpected and welcomed sight!
** For more info on Saturday Scavenger Photo Hunters, go here http://tnchick.com/archives/686. **

1 comment:

Tasha said...

wow thats beautiful...it looks like its from a magazine its do pretty! Crazy how we have rain for chritmas and not snow. this is like a first I can remember....NOT complaining though.