Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Niki!!

The ladies and I celebrated her birthday last night, but today is officially her 28th birthday....you are finally as old as I am, once again!

Since I posted new pictures of us yesterday, I decided, in honor of your day, to post an ancient picture today. I'm sure you will thank me for it later!

These was circa 1996.....junior year in high school I believe.

Niki is on the right in this picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And since I'm addicted to photos, here's a 2nd one....Niki's 2nd from the left . Yes, we were ALL band geeks. But it was fun! (I am 2nd from the right, in case you couldn't tell)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Happy Birthday Nik! Enjoy the evening with your man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you posted those pictures of us!!

Pugsley Toes said...

Ohh Lindsey Lou....You know what they say...paybacks are a BEEP! You won't know when, you won't know how...but I will get you back for this!!!! (Yes I still love ya, yes I still want to ride to work with you and yes you are still one of my bestest friends!)