Monday, April 23, 2007

A little bit relaxed......

First let me say that I feel TONS better than I did on Friday!! And second, the wedding was a blast! And I actually enjoyed wearing the dress too! I had my doubts, but it ended up being a perfect fit and the girls stayed in their place all day if ya know what I mean:) Bekah's wedding was so fun! Everyone was laid back and relaxed and I danced and danced and danced and just let loose and forgot about all the stress for the day. What a nice thing to do! And on Sunday we slept in (first time in a LONG time) and then went out to breakfast and then shopped a little for things for the house. Then we just drive around for a while.....a couple hours actually. It was such a beautiful day and we were getting to know our new neighborhood. I SO needed a weekend like this to unwind. And I got it:)

I still have one huge event coming up on Saturday, and I know it will be a very stressful time, as will be the whole week preparing along with teaching every day. But I'll get through it....last Friday was just a rough day. Thanks for all your kind words. They really help!

The weather here is supposed to be good, so maybe I can steal Kenny's camera and get some pictures taken outside, and inside of course. We'll see...he's just as attached to his camera as I was to my own.

I talked to Tasha last night.....her wedding is only 5 days away.....click over to her blog and wish her luck! The weather is supposed to be good, as I'm sure the whole day will be for her!

PS-One more day until we have the internet at our house FINALLY! Yay!

3 comments:

Tan said...

You just needed some sunshine! Yay for sunshine! :)

Tasha said...

I really enjoyed talking last night...Thanks. You just klet me vent and thats what I needed. Glad to hear you are feeling better. See you SOON!

Lori said...

I am still laughing over "the girls stayed in their place" HAAA!
It is good to hear you had a down-time kind of weekend - you needed it! We just a meeting after school today where they PILED everything on us that we need done by the end of May. OVERWHELMING! One day at a time...:-)