Thursday, April 05, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thirteen Things I Shouldn't Have Eaten In The Last 2 Weeks
1. Donuts
2. Jellybeans
3. Chocolate (more than the daily amount!)
4. Chicken nuggets
5. Pizza (school lunch)
6. York Peppermint Patty (while sitting in the urgent care for another sinus infection....BAD timing)
7. Another donut (stop bringing these to school and putting them in the teachers' lounge!)
8. OJ (too much sugar)
9. Dum-dums
10. Cadbury Egg
11. Dinner roll (wasted calories)
12. KFC (just 2 pieces of boneless chicken and cole slaw, no potatoes or bread, so it's not ALL that bad)
13. Pie at my family Easter party last weekend (homemade blueberry, can you say YUM!!)
We have been eating out A LOT because we are still not living in our own house. I know, there's no excuse, but still, it's so much easier this way. Despite these sins that have gotten into my mouth, I still am maintaining the minus 32 pounds...I'm not sure how, but I am! I still have quite a ways to go with the weight loss....what a process!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hee-hee! Great post! Next time don't skip the KFC potatoes - they ROCK! :-) And...Blueberry pie - YUM!

Unknown said...

York Peppermint Patty. Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm!

Good job on keeping off the 32 pounds. Just hang in there and make sure you get back on track once you are in the house. You can do it!