Thursday, August 02, 2007

8 Things

I was tagged by MaryKathryn and I am supposed to give 8 random facts about myself and then send this little game on to eight blogger buddies. I think I've done this before, so I'm going to have to come up with eight NEW facts! That could be hard!

Rules: 1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules. 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.

1. I am a neat freak....except for basements and closets. But everything that I see all the time that's out in the open is C L E A N and organized. I am thinking that when we have kids that will all change, right Mommas?

2. My favorite color is now green. It has been for a couple of years now. When I was younger it was purple, and then I think I just grew out of it. It's still a close second, but my heart is all GREEN!!

3. Not quite sure I should admit this one, but I enjoy watching episodes of Gene Simmons Family Jewels. But I assure you I don't think he's cute. I promise!!

4. If I'm not upstairs in my house, you can find me in the basement.....sewing or scrapbooking any spare moment I have. Big surprise, right?

5. I ALWAYS wear my seat belt, even to the gas station or just around the block. It's ALWAYS on!

6. I blowdry my hair every single day, even when it's hot out.

7. I snore louder than Kenny does. Anyone who stays here comments on it....I used to be embarrased, now I could care less! I can't help it!

8. I LOVE the DETROIT TIGERS!!!

I'm only passing this onto 6 ladies....

A Day In The Life Of
My Splatter Painted Life
Double Duty
Life, The Universe, And Everything
An Inside Look
As The World Turns

Have fun!

7 comments:

Steff said...

Okay okay...I guess if you get tagged TWICE for the same meme you've got to get moving and do it, right?!

I'll do it today sometime!

And I think I snore too. I sleep a lone a lot so how do I know?!

Unknown said...

I haven't done this one yet, Linds. I'm working on a book meme and then I'll do this one right after that. Thanks for the tag.

I don't think that number 8 was a surprise! ;)

marykathryn said...

Hey thanks for playing!! So funny I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE purple and now my favorite color is green too!! Loved you list!!

Lori said...

I never would've guessed the snoring one! ha! As for #1, I am the same!! Kevin is invading my junk closet where I throw things until I know what to do with them, so I don't know what I'm gonna do now! ha!

la bellina mammina said...

Cool list! You've been tagged too from me;-)

Tasha said...

A snorer...Would have never guessed. See we do learn new things everyday.

Tan said...

Thanks for the tag Lindsey!! Oh, and I snore too!!!