Sunday, October 28, 2007

Star-Spangled Banner

Sometimes, just sometimes, I let Kenny sing. Outloud. And he sounds decent. He will tell you that he sounds amazing, and that he missed his calling as a singer. Then I tell him to make sure he keeps his day job because he's not all that, and then he pouts and I appologize and that's when I have to let him sing for me because I feel bad. And really, he's not that bad. He compares himself with Pavarotti. Listen (please remove your hat):

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

4 comments:

Tan said...

Hey, it wasn't half bad!! I'm surprised though that he was a willing participant in this. Did he know this was going on de ol' blog??? LOL Good job Kenny! You've got me standin' and salutin'!

Unknown said...

He sounded better than the organ in the background...

...move over Karen Newman...the Red Wings might have a new guy to sing the Anthem now:)

(I can't believe he let you do that!)

Lori said...

I would NEVER put myself on video singing! Bravo!!!

Rocketglare said...

Wow! I've got to give him credit. That cutie can SING!