Monday, December 10, 2007

Birth Day

Today was an AWESOME day!!!

It was my birthday, and from the time I woke up it's been nothing but fun. Even yesterday I got some really sweet emails and a cute ecard from momma. Kenny woke me up with hugs and kisses before he went to sleep. I was showered with love and gifts at work, for starters. Not that I am all about getting presents, but I have to say my desk was covered in gift bags by 8am from coworkers and students/parents. Talk about feeling the love!! I just got home from dinner with Kenny and cake with his parents, and I'm all cozy in my new PJs from my future inlaws. I got several voice mail messages and phone calls wishing me happy birthday and I just feel so loved! There's nothing like a birthday to put a smile on your face. I even got Kenny to not work this evening and just chill out with me (in my new PJs). This is the definition of comfort!

8 comments:

L. Lemanski said...

Hi! Was browsing the profiles (looking for teachers) and came across your profile! First off, Happy Birthday (I know, odd getting a b-day greeting from a complete stranger), but I am a former Detroiter (Clinton Township/Roseville/Mt.Clemens area), so I had to comment--Oh, and I'm a teacher (not so little people--high schoolers).

Gavin Kwait said...

Happy Birthday to you!
LOVE YOU

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday one day late!

How are the wedding plans going?

(I've been too overwhelmed to ready any blogs for a few weeks now... You've probaby mentioned this in the previous weeks...)

Tasha said...

sounds like an awesome day...

Lori said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like a good one!

Tan said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was perfect!! (....but I am sooo jealous that you are young enough to still love birthdays! haha)

la bellina mammina said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, happy birthday
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!! :-)

suchsimplepleasures said...

hi there from a fellow suburban detroiter who has a teacher for a hubby!
happy birthday! hope you have many, many more!