Sunday, January 13, 2008

A visiting I will go

Ohhh ohhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

What a busy weekend. And just today, I went visiting loved ones that I meant to visit on Christmas vacation and just didn't have the time. I had breakfast with a friend and went shopping at IKEA, then on to another friend's house (maid of honor) to drop off her dress and play with her baby for a few hours. Then to Grandma's house for more wedding talk/planning and finally to my aunt and uncle's house to visit and drop of the junior bridesmaid dress. I had to be home by 7pm to meet my brother and I was only a few minutes late. Whew what a day! I did a ton of wedding things this weekend too. Making, planning, making, making, starting over, planning, making.......it's E N D L E S S. But I still love it:) I want to stay home from work and just work on wedding stuff. I know I've said that before, but it's still true!! And thanks for the comments telling me you like to hear about wedding details....I'll keep them coming!! I got to talk to Tasha twice this week and she has EXCELLENT advice and ideas about planning weddings! Thanks girl!!

This will be a four day week for me. No kids on Friday, we have a professional development day. AKA-hide my Suduko and crossword puzzles in my notebook while I sit in boring meetings to keep from falling sleep. I'd rather be teaching!!!!! The kids are so much more fun than that! However, it will still be a three day weekend because we MLK day off. Yay!! One more fun thing to look forward to....the auto show is in town. We might go this year. If you go every year, it gets a little boring, but we haven't been for a couple of years. I'm ready to drool over the new concept cars that even if they are produced, I'll never own one!! Still fun to dream.

Now I'm off to bed. Probably to dream about all things white and poofy. Just kidding about the poofy by the way. Nothing poofy in my wedding!!

4 comments:

Tan said...

Our kiddies are out Friday too! Forget the crossword puzzles, sneak in a Bride magazine! Yeah!

Tasha said...

Aww, your welcome linds, anything for a friend!!! Sure hope you can make it down on Saturday..Looking forward to seeing you :)

Lori said...

We have the same week! Only we have a teacher workday on Friday where we get to work in our rooms on report cards! yay!
Keep the wedding talk coming!

la bellina mammina said...

oh girlfriend - I get exhausted just reading this post ;-) Hope you get some rest now...