Saturday, February 09, 2008

Saturday??? Where did it go?

Ever have one of those days where you have a lot to do, and none of it gets done, but somehow, you were moving and going all day? That was my day today. I just don't get it. Well, I really do get why I accomplished nothing. I wasn't here to do it. I was everywhere else. And then when I thought I could be here to do stuff, nope, didn't happen. Huh. Another weekend half over and still not close to getting things accomplished. Whoever decided that weekends needed to only be two days long was smokin' the big one. Because two days is NEVER enough time to do ANYTHING. Nuff bitchin' about that now.

Vader's Mom linked to this neat little picture making thing.....go over and try it...

Here's my personality summed up in a painting.....PEERRRTTYYY!!!

Photobucket
More fun pre-marital stuff coming tomorrow morning!! I'm so excited I probably won't be able to sleep tonight:)

4 comments:

Lori said...

I've had too many days like that lately. But, in good news, (or is it?) I just spent four HOURS on parent conference stuff and am now ready!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree. I would love to have three-day weekends!!

The pictures turn out really fun. Glad you played along too.

Steff said...

I've often wondered why the work week wasn't Saturday through Sunday and the weekend Monday through Friday. Sounds like a great plan to me!

Now, because I'm a little sick (in more ways than one) that last comment about the pre-marital stuff just struck me as a little bit naughty and little bit funny! I hope whatever it was was fun! :)

Laski said...

I am so with you--I mean, why can't the work week be only four days? Or, better yet, three days? We work too darned much! I love the painting . . .beautiful. Maybe you could try to sell it :)