Saturday, March 15, 2008

TGI Saturday

Oh the puppy playfulness that goes on!!!
(before you read this post, jump over to My Splatter Painted Life and read about Sasha....Lindsay and her family lost their ever-so-loved doggie and they could use the kind words)
We took BB to the park the other day and she had a blast. Kenny has taken her there many times, but it's during the day when I'm not home, so this time, I got to go and have fun too. I can't believe how big she is AND how stinkin' fast she runs. Just when you think she's running full speed, she kicks it into overdrive.
Running, running, running.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fetching the ball.....
Photobucket
Me swinging.....
Photobucket
My shoes.....
Photobucket
Blurry but cute.....
Photobucket
Today I am going to my second wedding shower at my dad and step-mom's house. I will post pictures tomorrow!! Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun photos from the park. What a cutie-pie!!

Lori said...

Great shots Lindsey ~ I love the one where BB is in mid-air!

Laski said...

what a great shot of him up in the air! Very cool!!!

Tasha said...

wow she has grown so fast...What a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

WOW, I can't believe how big she has gotten. She's lucky to have such wonderful "parents" as you and Kenny. Looks like a fabulous day!