Monday, April 14, 2008

Couple Meme

I borrowed this from Vader's Mom....



Kenny & I


How long have you been together?
Five and a half years


How long did you date?
When we get married we will have dated EXACTLY 5 1/2 years to the day!


How old is he?
I can't say. He'll get mad. But he's 6 years older than me:)


Who said ‘I love you’ first?
He said it first!!!


Who is taller?
He is, but not by much.


Who is smarter?
Of course we have our strengths...he's smarter on the business end, I'm the book smart chic.


Who does the laundry?
Me, I can't stand it when he does it. I can't find anything and something is always ruined.


Who does the dishes?
60% me
40% Kenny


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
He does!


Who pays the bills?
We both do!


Who mows the lawn?
We take turns. When he's inspired, I let him have the job, but I really kind of like doing it.


Who cooks dinner?
I do, but not that often, that's a tricky question.


Who is more stubborn?
He is WAY more stubborn than me. He's been spoiled so he is FOR SURE more stubborn.


Who kissed who first?
I think we did it at the same time!


Who proposed?
Kenny proposed to me!


Who is more sensitive?
That's a tie too. He'll say I am, but really, he is too!
------------------------------------------
I have been struggling with programs for our wedding for days now. They are done but I'm out of ink tonight. Figures. I wanted to print them at work tomorrow and OF COURSE my computer is being an ass tonight...I mean the printer is. How dare it run out of ink. I'm starting to feel the stress. I was SOOOO loving not feeling it at all. I just want to NOT be working and just get this stuff done. Only a few more days of work for me. I also need a maid right now. Big time. What happened to that clean house on Saturday? Where in the world did it go?? I am going to the gym for stress relief now. It's all I can do!
-------------------------------------------
Here is an AWESOME contest hosted by Lindsay......go check it out if you or a buddy needs a blog make-over. The woman is amazing at what she does AND you'll be helping out a great organization!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved learning more about you guys! What a fun meme to do right before your wedding. Makes you appreciate the small things.

Lori said...

That was a fun meme - I liked Vader's Mom's too. Maybe you could get kevin to at least pop the question so I could fill it out! LOL!

Tasha said...

Cute meme...

Try and stay calm girl..Everything will fall into place, I PROMISE. Remember how stressed I was last year? You did a great job planning this wedding and it will be the 2nd most beautiful thing ever (besides mine, LOL).