Sunday, April 06, 2008

So close!

20 days....20 days......T W E N T Y D A Y S !!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it. In three weeks I will wake up as a wife!

I am so excited I can barely stand it!

Too bad I have to go to work...there are so many other things I could be doing!!

Kenny and I had an awesome evening with our friends last night (the best man and his wife and 2 kids, one is a newborn). I got to hold the newborn a ton, and he is just the cutest thing. He smells so good, the baby smell that all moms talk about. It's addicting. I see why you want more babies after the first one. Yummy! It was so nice to have friends come to our house, where we are the ones that mostly have to do all the driving and traveling. When the evening was over, we didn't have to go anywhere. What a treat. This morning I woke up after getting to sleep in, a rarity, and the sun is shining, and it's just a beautiful day. Kenny asked me if I wanted to clean the garage (hello....YES!!!!!!!) and I of course jumped on that task. I've been thinking of ways to get that going for months now, but the weather has not permitted it, so today is the day! I think it might take more than one day (Kenny is the worst pack rat ever) but he did promise not to allow his adult ADD get in the way and he promised to stay on task and not get caught up in what treasures he finds. I'm telling you this garage is packed wall to wall and I'm not exaggerating AT ALL. It's ridiculous. I'm embarrassed. The motivation behind the clean-out, other than spring does this to everyone, is that the garage door is broken and we can't fix it ourselves, so we will hire someone to do it for us, and they will have to see the garage and its contents. EMBARRASSING!!! Even for Kenny. So that's where I'll be today. I hope it goes smoothly. I'm so thankful for the nice weather. I don't think anything could really get me down at this point. I'm so happy!!

PS-Check out the blinkies in the sidebar....they are from Tee!! You rock girl!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I have organizing envy! LOL! 20 days will be here in NO time!!! I know you are on top of the world and deserve it!
Have fun in the garage and be sure to let us know how long Kenny stays on task - ha!

Anonymous said...

So how are you going to spend your last 20 days as a single woman?? Cleaning the garage?? Oh Lindsey, if I was there, you'd be in so much trouble! We'd be hitting all the strip joints and checkin' out all the men. Kenny would forbid me from EVER visiting again. LOL Nah, I'm actually helping you count down the days!! Happy garage cleaning!

Steff said...

I've been such a lousy blogger friend! I can't believe you only have 20 days to go. You must be so excited! I'm excited for you! :)

Better watch that baby smelling... haha!