Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dirty Doggy

As I was getting ready to leave on my two day adventure with my MIL, the dog did as she always does when I get ready, she laid on the bathroom floor, on the towel I strategically place on the lightly colored bathroom rug just for her. I didn't even look at what she was messing with because she's a good puppy and doesn't normally chew things she shouldn't. It wasn't until I was blowdrying my hair upside down right in front of her that I noticed what she was doing....something very dirty and naughty.....



And then I remembered that she IS in heat right now, and it all makes sense, doesn't it?
(yes, that is a beanie baby, and yes, she took his pants off)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha What are you newlyweds teaching that dog????!

Lori said...

I don't know - the look on her face says she's innocent! ha!

Unknown said...

Hilarious... :)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...