Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dad, Lights, and Bump

Yesterday my dad came out to our house to take me shopping for my Christmas present....at Homedepot! Oh yes he did!! He said he was going to get some ceiling lights for us AND install them....bonus! We had two rooms left to find lights for, so off we went. And these are the results....

The computer room (soon to be the baby's room)...

And then our bedroom light....

I love 'em. It just puts that finishing touch on the room. Thanks dad!
---------------------------
Here's my attempt at a first belly shot. Ignore the baggy shirt (I pulled it tight so you can sort of see the bump there, and also ignore the dark circles and....you know why they're there. The bump is there, just barely!

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Awwww a baby bump...

Lori said...

Lookin' good!! You gotta do that each month so we can watch the baby grow. K?

Anonymous said...

You look great, and I agree with Lori we need monthly photos!

Unknown said...

You're adorable:)

Kellan said...

Love the new fixtures - very pretty!! And ... you look great!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Kellan

Anonymous said...

hehe - adorable!!

Don't forget to shop for Baby's First Christmas things after Christmas this year - they don't put dates on a lot of that stuff :)