Saturday, December 27, 2008

My 3 Christmases

And we're still counting....
So far we've had 3 of them....my inlaws, my mom, and my dad. Whew! Today we are traveling for one last party, the extended get-together for my mom's whole family. And then we're DONE! Here are some pics from our 3 celebrations so far....

Kenny's family:

My mom, my brother and me:

And my dad's family:

This year, Christmas was just plain fun. Not too much driving, I did a lot of cooking (but really, not that much) and hosting, but the good thing about that is when the party is over, I can go to bed! No driving home! We have a lot to be thankful for FOR SURE this year. My MIL, my mom, and my stepsister all slipped in baby gifts...they just couldn't resist! How cute. I know there is more to come as this baby grows too. Like I said, we have so much to be thankful for!


Here's one last picture of us. Merry Christmas again!

5 comments:

Lori said...

You guys are so cute!! I think I would rather host than drive sounds like a great trade-off!!

Vader's Mom said...

Wow! You were sure the Belle of the Ball on Christmas!!! Sounds like a wonderful time and I hope you have a blast at your last celebration!!!

Tasha said...

Merry Christmas...We all have something to be grateful for this year...

" T " said...

Yes, you are very lucky. So many people are alone at Christmas and just look at the family you have (and are going to have! -- Might I be the first to say that pregnancy agrees with you??? You look beautiful, just glowing!)

Krystyn said...

I love that last picture.

How great that the baby gifts were snuck in!