Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm here!

I am still here, just buried in snow and masters class work. I knew it would be hard to go back to finish up the last semester, I just never knew HOW hard, and I certainly didn't count on being pregnant while doing it. That really isn't a good excuse right now, but it's the only one I've got aside from being busy with my own job and Kenny's too. I'm actually lucky, I'll be done with the regular assignments by March 18th. That's less than 2 months away. And then after that it's just perfecting my portfolio (I use the word JUST loosely) and turning that in the first week in April. I can do it, I'm so close, it's just that not being in this program for 2 years and going back, when I should NEVER have stopped in the first place is really kicking my butt. Ugh. Oh well, live and learn, right?

I've spent 3 days of this 4 day weekend working with Kenny, so today I had to crunch in hours of work. Not fun. Especially when the laundry pile is taller than me. Where's that maid I ordered?? Tasha emailed me to find out if I was still kickin' over here....I am!! I have a cute video of the dog in the snow I took just to post here....it's going to have to wait until after tomorrow when my assignments are done for this week. Then I can slow down for a minute. Whew!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I'm so happy your okay..I was worried.