Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Couple Meme

What are your middle names?
Andrew & Marie

How long have you been together?
We were together 5 1/2 years, got married, and we've been married for 10 months.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
2 years

Who asked whom out?
Neither, it just kind of happened, and then he told me he was falling in love with me, and that was it!

How old are each of you?
I will NOT reveal the ages, however, he's 7 years older than me.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
His, they live closer than mine.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Kenny's messiness. Wait, that's what's hardest on ME! Hehehe. I don't know, that's hard to say. We really agree on most things. I'll keep you posted on this one.

Did you go to the same school?
No, we grew up hours away from each other. I'm GLAD I didn't know him in high school or even college. I would have NEVER gone for him!

Are you from the same home town?
Nope

Who is smarter?
Kenny. He's a business man who can wheel and deal with the best of them!

Who is the most sensitive?
Me!!!!

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Outback Steakhouse....yum!

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Florida

Who has the craziest exes?
Not me!

Who has the worst temper?
Kenny BY FAR!

Who does the cooking?
Me, only sometimes.

Who is the neat-freak?
Duh, me!

Who is more stubborn?
I am!

Who hogs the bed?
Kenny & the dog when she's allowed to sleep with us.

Who wakes up earlier?
I do. Kenny doesn't go to bed until I get up in the morning.

Where was your first date?
Kenny snuck me into the movies!!!

Who is more jealous?
Kenny.

How long did it take to get serious?
We were always serious.

Who eats more?
Since I'm the pregnant one, I do.

Who does the laundry?
I prefer to do it all!

Who's better with the computer?
Depends on what we're doing, I'm good with Microsoft stuff and Kenny's better at internet stuff.

Who drives when you are together?
Kenny!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That's a fun one!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Love the new look. What a fun meme!