Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not a sinus infection!

The verict is in about me being sick...

It is allergies! Thank GOD (instead of a sinus infection)! I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER now. I was super miserable and couldn't take much. Yesterday i went to work and it was horrid. The kids were angels the day before for the sub, and then I come back and they were monsters. I mean it, MONSTERS. They took no pity on me (and why would they???????) and their behavior was rotten. So today I took no allies. It was "follow the rules or out you go" and it took exactly 10 minutes for them to knock the junk off and get their booties in gear. Thank goodness, because even though I was feeling a ton better, I was still upset with them from yesterday. They know how to behave!!! Ugh! Anyway, today was a great day, we even had a birthday celebration at the end of the day and YUMMY cupcakes. That always makes everything better. Tomorrow is a PD day, so the kids stay home and I sleep through meetings. Or play hangman to stay awake, whichever is easier to pull off. Heh. At least I get to wear my favorite item of maternity clothing: jeans! And bonus...one of my good buddies and I are getting pedicures at a fancy shmancy spa in the afternoon....are you jealous?? These toes have not been properly taken care of since DECEMBER. That's way too long! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Lori said...

LOVE pedicures! Have fun!!