Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Favorite Thing


This is my absolute FAVORITE wedding picture. We had over 380 pictures taken by the professional photographer, and dozens of pictures taken by family and friends. This one was actually done by the photographer, but it was not a staged picture. He wasn't even able to use his fancy shmancy flashes (our church was really strict with that stuff) so my dress is fuzzy white. But it perfectly captures the moment, an awesome moment in the ceremony that I will never forget. I do remember the whole ceremony, but this moment is the most precious. I'm laughing, Kenny is smiling and the reverand is smiling at both of us. It has that glow. So that's why I love it so much. I had it printed as a 16 X 20, and Kenny had it framed for me and picked it up yesterday. He already put it on the wall in our livingroom, right between two framed hockey pictures. Hehehee....those will be replaced ASAP with newborn pics I'm sure. Our wedding picture did replace the framed picture of Gordie Howe that Kenny had hanging, I feel very privileged! I was so excited when he brought this home yesterday and hung it up....my goal was for it to be on the wall before the arrival of the baby and it is! Yay!

4 comments:

Kellan said...

It's a beautiful favorite thing!!

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Kellan

Tasha said...

Thats so cute... Right between the hockey pics

Lori said...

Ha...had to laugh about the hockey pics! Gorgeous picture though and what a sweet hubs!

Anonymous said...

What a keeper!! (The picture and the guy!! ha)