Friday, August 28, 2009

Work

My classroom is finally put together. I threw away SO MUCH stuff away and I had the mind set that less was better, and I think it's the best classroom setup I've ever done. This will be my 8th year of teaching and every year I don't change my room around too much, however this year, I just minimized. And it looks and feels great! I took Carson with me on Tuesday and struggled with accomplishing the setup, so Wednesday I left him with my MIL and went in for a full day and got it all done. I HATED leaving the baby in the morning but I know he was in good hands and I thought about him continuously for about 3 hours. And then I focused on work and all was good. His cute little face kept popping up in my head and I would count down the hours to go home and kiss his face. Before I knew it I was home and holding him! So I guess I survived a work day away from him, so when I do go back to work, I should be able to handle it. Boohoo:(


I have a DVR confession....the latest obsession I have and MUST watch on a daily basis.....


Little House on the Prairie!


This has been going on for about a month now. I get 2 new episodes a day to watch and I can't wait to sink into my chair every night and enjoy!


My new favorite picture:



2 comments:

Lori said...

Now...enjoy the rest of your Carson time before you have to go back to work ma'am!
And I LOVE little house too! ha!

Anonymous said...

Little House on the Prairie rocks!!! I think the picture is my new favorite picture too. You both look so pretty/handsome!