Monday, August 31, 2009

Rainy Day

Saturday morning brought rain, and this is what was going on in our house....


Because it was rainy, we weighed our options and thought about where we would rather spend a rainy day....at home, or the lake house....so we went to the lake. Why stay home when the view at the lake is better, even with the rain?? So we went. And it was chilly, but a few hours there is always good to recharge. Here is one of the ONLY pictures of all three of us. I'm going to change that soon, and get some more pics of all of us....especially since Carson is smiling so often now!


While Kenny dinked around outside preparing to go fishing, Carson and I snuggled inside and he cooed away and I got some cute pictures of course! He's so animated and happy all the time so his personality is easy to capture. He's so loveable!


3 comments:

Lori said...

Love these pics!! Is the dog just chillin' happily outside? I am still trying to figure out labs! ha!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, that last one is precious! I still can't believe how big he's getting.

Anonymous said...

Will work for cookies. Heh-heh. Can I get one of those jobs? (Love the pics!)